at home with kisame at home with kisame

That was so strange.

As said above that was SO strange, nice try though.

Naruto Surfing Usa!!! Naruto Surfing Usa!!!

Meh

Narutos cool an all but this video wasnt very funny.. sorry
drawings were ok though.

An awSim day An awSim day

Awesome!

Great parody, I was laughing my ass off!

TTmp responds:

Thanks a bunch dude i was worried it was to stupid to be funny...

Europa: Alptraum: Kapitel 1 Europa: Alptraum: Kapitel 1

Great work! Enjoyed the art all around, I feel like there is a bit of sketchiness to it, but that does certainly add a bit of charm. Good character designs and scenery as well. Unique blend of elements creating the European feel with an anime styling to it. Can't say much for the coding, it's not much of a game, but it does work, no issues playing it!

Snake-Studios responds:

Oh, hello Wrongfire! Thank you a lot for checking this out.
You are right about the code. Right now it is exclusively a VN.
But soon it will be so much more than that....
We are trying to revolutionize here at Snake-Studios after all and don't want our games to be just like any other ;)
So there are quite some things to be excited about waiting for you on the follow-ups!

VirtualDog VirtualDog

Laggy, Very unreasonably laggy

looked good, but the lag was unbelievable. you should work on that. I have dsl, so it wasnt me... Plus it seemed like everything was super transparent.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Beautiful

wow I learned some stuff, but mostly the style was amazing, it pulled me in. if you had some textures to the ferns, and that close tree, i would have been completely engrossed.

Ghosts. Ghosts.

Epic!

Very interesting, and very cool. I dig it! Its like SNES metal xD

Phoenix (For Jennifer) Phoenix (For Jennifer)

So epic

I love that I come back to newgrounds and I hear something this damn good. WONDERFUL!! So powerful!

Psybot - Dreaming strings Psybot - Dreaming strings

Whoah

This song is very addictive, and the violins just make it even better. This song.. is epic... XD

Adventure Time 8bit Mockup Adventure Time 8bit Mockup

Mesmerizing. I dont even like the source material but I loove this artwork.

Nyarlathotep Nyarlathotep

It's definitely eye catching, I think his hand comes across as a little too stiff. Also may be the lighting but the arm seems to be a bit flat. Really love the creature though, and the lighting and colors look great.

Treewatch Treewatch

This one made me smile, the contrast between the foreground and background is fascinating and the atmosphere.. You should make an exploration game.. It would be so good.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) Unfortunatly I have zero experience in game making ^^'