VirtualDog VirtualDog

Laggy, Very unreasonably laggy

looked good, but the lag was unbelievable. you should work on that. I have dsl, so it wasnt me... Plus it seemed like everything was super transparent.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Beautiful

wow I learned some stuff, but mostly the style was amazing, it pulled me in. if you had some textures to the ferns, and that close tree, i would have been completely engrossed.

2pt Perspective Tutorial 2pt Perspective Tutorial

Good tutorial

Very cool tutorial I never thought of making 3d like this. I dunno if its entirely necessary but im sure some people will find it useful.

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Helped me out

This was an excellent tutorial, ive been really wanted to make a sprite cartoon, and now I know the basics.

MazeGame2 MazeGame2

Wow...

Difficult, it start frustrating me pretty fast, but I guess its pretty clean. good job

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Challenging but good.

I liked it, but it started to get Really hard towards the end, good job though.

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Excellent

although.. it felt like metroid prime. it was still very good, last boss was challenging too. 5/5

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

HOLY CRAP!

Holy crap was my first words when i pressed D for the first time, omg 3d for realz! I thought it was like... gayness 3d, but hah i was wrong. Unbelievable job! Good to see the pros are still pro! I like the whole talking thing. kinda confusing tho. overall this game kicks ass.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Funny

Family guy rocks. and this games alright too. needs some more work though.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Interesting

I have never seen a flash like this before... maybe gunny bunny. but i still have doubts that gb is flash. anyway... This game is a perfect remake of frogger. I couldnt find any glitchs. but some problems- How come running into a tree kills u? couldnt u just make it to where we cant go that way? and while on logs it was difficult do go left and right without dying. otherwise this was pretty fun =D Annoying music btw. lol