Europa: Alptraum: Kapitel 1 Europa: Alptraum: Kapitel 1

Great work! Enjoyed the art all around, I feel like there is a bit of sketchiness to it, but that does certainly add a bit of charm. Good character designs and scenery as well. Unique blend of elements creating the European feel with an anime styling to it. Can't say much for the coding, it's not much of a game, but it does work, no issues playing it!

Snake-Studios responds:

Oh, hello Wrongfire! Thank you a lot for checking this out.
You are right about the code. Right now it is exclusively a VN.
But soon it will be so much more than that....
We are trying to revolutionize here at Snake-Studios after all and don't want our games to be just like any other ;)
So there are quite some things to be excited about waiting for you on the follow-ups!

VirtualDog VirtualDog

Laggy, Very unreasonably laggy

looked good, but the lag was unbelievable. you should work on that. I have dsl, so it wasnt me... Plus it seemed like everything was super transparent.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Beautiful

wow I learned some stuff, but mostly the style was amazing, it pulled me in. if you had some textures to the ferns, and that close tree, i would have been completely engrossed.

2pt Perspective Tutorial 2pt Perspective Tutorial

Good tutorial

Very cool tutorial I never thought of making 3d like this. I dunno if its entirely necessary but im sure some people will find it useful.

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Helped me out

This was an excellent tutorial, ive been really wanted to make a sprite cartoon, and now I know the basics.

MazeGame2 MazeGame2

Wow...

Difficult, it start frustrating me pretty fast, but I guess its pretty clean. good job

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Challenging but good.

I liked it, but it started to get Really hard towards the end, good job though.

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Excellent

although.. it felt like metroid prime. it was still very good, last boss was challenging too. 5/5

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

HOLY CRAP!

Holy crap was my first words when i pressed D for the first time, omg 3d for realz! I thought it was like... gayness 3d, but hah i was wrong. Unbelievable job! Good to see the pros are still pro! I like the whole talking thing. kinda confusing tho. overall this game kicks ass.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Funny

Family guy rocks. and this games alright too. needs some more work though.